Saturday, September 22, 2007

the "TOPLESS" car

So, my family comes to town and this is what happens!

Ben's been dreaming of the day he could cut the top off his 1979 Lincoln and turn it into a convertible (if only). Within hours of my mother, sister, her husband and children arriving, Ben and my brother-in-law were taking a saw-zaw to Ben's car. A few hours later the convertible emerges... which I refuse to call a convertible, due to the fact that it does NOT convert!

I will admit, it makes for a fun Sunday afternoon drive... I'm actually looking forward to the cool Fall weather and a drive with the family.

2 comments:

The Coopers said...

Yes the "brother-in-law" was just asking the other day how the topless car was working out??

Anonymous said...

ya'll crack me up! love the car, love that you have a blog!
spaman